- Chrome (v.39): works (on Linux and Windows)
- Firefox (v.34):
- Linux: will shift the page to the right, works otherwise
- Windows: will convert images to low resolution, works otherwise
- Opera (v.12.15): won't render images correctly (tested with version )
- Chromium (v.34, Ubuntu): Won't arrange slides corectly
- IE (v.11): seems to convert all images to low resolution, works otherwise
- Set print size to 100%, turn of page scaling
- Set page margins to zero
- Turn on printing of background images (for cutting marks and backdrops)
- Use high resolution images (1200px or more)
- Use high contrast images
- Use a high resolution printer (preferably ink jet, 1200dpi or better).
- Use high quality transparencies
- Keep your workplace free from dust
- Combine two slides (one of them mirror-imaged) in one slide for more intensive colors and to protect the sensitive printed sides from the environment. Carefully align and fixate with a small piece of thin adhesive tape.
The GuerillaBeam Slide-Print-O-Matic is part of the guerillaBeam
All images are processed solely on your computer, and not uploaded anywhere.